Stephen Jones gets snapped at Hedonism by Quirkygentleman

I have been using my Diana Camera for London Fashion Week 2015 Autumn Winter collections.
put my film in develop and went to holland.


Now I am back from my travels,
as soon as I got into London I had to stop by the Lomography store to pick up my developed 120 analog Film from the lab. 


Over the next few days I will be sharing more images with you however I just have to share this rather charming picture of Hat Milliner Stephen Jones when I briefly met him at the opening of 'Hedonism'
Click here for the past post and video on Stephen Jones 

Stephen Jones taken by Quirkygentlemansclub - Michael Williamson 



Apologies for loosing Stephen's beautiful hat in the shot,
One thing I will say taking this picture on a real film camera and having to wait for it to develop and come back from the lab makes the whole picture feel so much more special.


Till next time ...

#stayquirky


and for more on Stephen's beautiful hats visit : 


Comments

Popular Posts